Tips & Tricks
In today's hectic world,we are not even getting enough time do useful thing.Try out some of these useful tips that you can use in your daily routine.Some of the tips will help you to save your time and energy..
- To remove smell from fish, rub it with salt and vinegar. Leave it for an hour and wash it thoroughly.
- Substitute a batter of maida mixed with water and a pinch of baking powder to coat cutlets instead of eggs.
- Always preheat oven to the required temperature before placing the cake in the oven.
- If the vegetables are not fresh, soak them in cold lemon water. They will become fresh again.
- Add a little curd to ladyfingers while cooking will ensure that they do not stick to the vessel or turn black.
- To make dosas more crisp, add a little fenugreek seeds to the urad dal while soaking.
- If you have forgotten to soak chana overnight, just put the chana in a boiling water for an hour. They are ready for cooking.
- To neutralize burnt food odors in the house, mix 1/4 cup whole cloves with 1 cups water in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer cloves for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess salt in any gravy,make some tiny balls of roti dough and let them simmer with the gravy. They absorb excess salt.Remove them before serving.
- For retaining the green color of palak while cooking, put some salt while boling it .
- When sauting onions add a little salt to speed up the process.You will get the desired golden brown colour shortly.
- Never use metal containers, foil, or dishes with metal trim in the microwave.