Tips & Tricks
In today's hectic world,we are not even getting enough time do useful thing.Try out some of these useful tips that you can use in your daily routine.Some of the tips will help you to save your time and energy..
- While frying Puris or Pakoras, add a pinch of salt and this will help absorb less oil.
- To cook dal quickly, add little turmeric powder and oil to the dal before putting it in the cooker.
- For getting crisper puris, add little rice flour along with the wheat flour while kneading the dough.
- Always mash potatoes when they are still quite hot. They mash more easily and can be finely mashed too.
- Removed side crusts of bread can be dried in oven till crisp, cooled and ground to use as bread bread crumbs.
- To take away traces of bitterness in tomatoes, add a bit of sugar to them.
- Oiling knife and hand helps in reducing the stickiness while cutting and washing Jackfruit.
- To keep celery fresh for long time, wrap it in aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator.
- To avoid breakage of eggs cut it with a knife dipped in hot water.
- To make bittergourd less bitter, soak the sliced bitter gourd pieces in a little buttermilk with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt.
- To make brinjal bajjis more crispier, add a pinch of soda to the batter.
- Remove the stems from chilies before storing them, this will keep them fresher for a long time.