1. Take milk in a heavy bottomed vessel, add all the ingredients except the cream to the milk. Mix well.
2. Put it on gas and give it a boil.
3. Boil for 2 more minutes after the first boil.
4. Remove from gas and keep stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. Cool completely.
5. Pour in a plastic tin container.
6. Cover with a cling film and close the lid of the container. Set in the freezer.
7. Your basic chocolate ice-cream is ready.
8. Cut the basic ice-cream into small pieces.
9. Add cream and churn gently with a hand blender till it is soft and fluffy.
10. Transfer the contents in the container, cover with a cling film and then with a lid. Set in the freezer.
| Print recipe | Mail this recipe | Comments(0) Rate it